Shipping Terms and Conditions
We keep the shipping costs as low as possible based on the actual fees that we are charged. We make every attempt to ship your order within 24 hours of ordering any in stock product. Our customer chooses how they want to ship their order. All freight charges are based on weight and destination. We offer UPS, Fed EX, and USPS. We ship all over the world and we suggest that our customers outside the US choose USPS International to avoid expensive duty and brokerage charges. We do not assume liability for International Duties or for delays of International deliveries due to customs delays. We provide you with an email when your order ships that contains the date of shipment, as well as the tracking number, so that you can keep an eye on your package. We have received numerous emails from our customers expressing their satisfaction with our outstanding customer service and quick shipping.
Merchandise Returns and Exchanges:
We want you to be completely satisfied with the purchases you make from DiecastCarsNow.com
If any item you purchase does not meet your expectations, please return it within fourteen (14) days to, Diecast Cars Now, 511 West Guadalupe Rd. Ste 1, Gilbert, AZ 85233.
In order for you to receive a refund, all items you return must be resalable. This means, among other things, that diecast returns (including the car and box) must be undamaged and all apparel items must not have been worn, soiled or laundered and must be free of the smell of tobacco smoke. Of course, all freight, handling: and insurance fees will not be refunded and you will be billed shipping for any exchanges.
RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization)
To obtain an RMA#, please provide us with the following information:
Reason for return:
* A RMA# (Return Merchandise Authorization) must be obtained prior to the return of any merchandise.
* Item must be returned in its original new re-sellable condition within 14 days of issuance of an RMA.
* Return requests must be made within 7 days of delivery of the merchandise.
* Freight charges are not reimbursed unless the returned merchandise is the result of either a shipping error or manufacturer defective item/s.
* Credit for returns is settled by either product exchange, website/store credit or money back. Returns that are not the result of either a shipping error or manufacturer defective item/s are subject to a re-stocking fee of up to 10% plus shipping for money-back refunds or returns settled by either a product exchange or website/store credit are settled by a full 100% store credit or product value exchange (less shipping).
RMA requests are to be submitted via email at email@example.com
Upon obtaining your RMA request, we'll review your claim and issue you a RMA# provided that our merchandise return guidelines outlined above are followed.
Diecast Cars Now Future Delivery (Pre-order) Benefits and Policies:
From time to time, Diecast Cars Now offers our clients the opportunity to preorder items in advance of their receipt.
When you place a pre-order for a "future delivery" item, you will be allocated one from the quantities we have on order. This is a very important benefit for you, since our entire allocation for some items are sold out before we receive them. ( DiecastCarsNow.com reserves the right to limit any customer's order quantities greater than one.)
In fairness to others, if you're not absolutely, positively sure you want an item, please don't pre-order it from us. Such actions could very well prevent another collector who really wants it from pre-ordering one.
If for any reason the manufacturer does not ship us the total quantity we have on order (such as an act of God), DiecastCarsNow.com will fill as many orders as we can (based on order history, order time and order date). We will then immediately email those that will not be receiving their pre-ordered item.
Change Order Policy:
Most orders can be changed prior to shipping. Special order or closeout items that have been personalized, cannot be changed.